WHAT DOES YOUR CLOTHING COLOUR SAY ABOUT YOU ?

We all know that colours have different meanings, so now the colour of the dress your wearing goes a long way to define 

  1. Your mood
  2. The occasion your attending for the day
The dress I was wearing in this picture is a dinner dress, having the colour Mint Green  ( Green symbolizes Health, renewal, Nature, Energy, Freshness, Safety, Fertility. Traditionally meaning: Money,Ambition,Finances)

Judging by My dress and the colour, your can easily predict my My Emotions.

HOW?
Research has shown that the colour green, blue and purple are called the Cool colours.
And you can readily say that in this particular picture, I looked calm, relaxed, natural and safe. Due to the colour of my dress, and even the environment I was in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DR LAWALI, "YES CANCER CAN BE INHERITED"

DEPRESSION AMONG PRISONERS